Dr. Bob Baker MD
The magic of healing begins with the nurse-patient connection
Dr. Bob Baker knows that doctors make the diagnosis and write the orders, but the real work of healing is done by nurses. And yet the nurse shortage has meant increased demands on nurses’ time and energy, and less time with their patients.
In his keynote, breakout sessions, and interactive seminars, Dr. Bob Baker shares practical, real-world strategies and techniques that nurses and nurse practitioners can and do implement easily with immediate pay-offs in patient experience and job satisfaction.
About Dr. Baker
- 35 years practicing internist/gastroenterologist
- Highly rated by patients—99th percentile Press-Ganey scores
- Physician Master Facilitator for Northwell Health’s Culture of C.A.R.E. initiative
- 50 years professional magician and ventriloquist
Pertinent, humorous and thought provoking… our audience absolutely loved your presentation. The evaluations were full of words like terrific, phenomenal, fantastic and amazing! It really made participants reflect on how we communicate with our patients and was extremely relevant. Many thanks!
– Deborah Ambrosio-Mawhirter, Ed.D., R.N.
Chair, Department of Nursing Foundations
Adelphi University College of Nursing and Public Health
The audience was completely enthralled by his presentation and he was truly the highlight of our conference. He is such a gifted performer and educator, delivering relevant and important information in a user-friendly and accessible manner.
– Rachel Justus, LCSW; Program Coordinator | The Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York City
connect with dr. bob here
Ready to book Bob to inspire your audience? Have questions about availability or need more information?
Coming Spring 2018